Terms & Conditions
Bookings are made and accepted on the following conditions:
1. The contract of letting is between the Owner of Kilchoan and the Guest.
2. This agreement is made on the basis that the property is to be occupied by holidaymakers and the holidaymakers acknowledge that the tenancy is granted by this agreement is not an assured tenancy and that no statutory periodic tenancy will arise when it ends.
3. Full payment will be taken when booking but cancellations will be accepted up to one month before arrival date.
4. No pets are permitted.
5. No smoking is permitted.
6. The Holidaymakers shall keep the Property and all furniture and fixtures fittings and effects in or on the Property in the same state of repair as at the commencement of the holiday, and shall leave the Property in the same state of cleanliness and general order in which it was found. The Holidaymaker must report and pay to the Owner the cost of any damage or breakages made during the holiday occupancy. The Owner reserves the right to make a charge where guests have contravened the no smoking policy. This amount will be no more than the cost of cleaning.
7. The Holidaymakers right to occupancy may be forfeited without compensation if:
-More than the designated booked number of people attempt to take up occupation or if pets are brought into the Property.
-Overnight guests are entertained without the Owners express permission.
-Any activity is undertaken which is illegal, or may cause unreasonable damage, noise, behaviour or disturbance.
-Smoking in the designated no smoking property.
8. The Owner shall be allowed access to the Property at any reasonable time during the holiday occupancy.
9. Rentals of Kilchoan commence at 4pm on the day of arrival and terminate 10.00am on the day of departure. The arrival time should be arranged in advance.
10. The Owner of Kilchoan is not liable for any loss or damage to any of the Guest’s property or any member of the Guest’s party howsoever caused.
11. The Guest or members of his party cannot hold the Owner of Kilchoan liable for any personal injury/death howsoever sustained where the owner and/or her employees have used reasonable skill and care; and/or where caused by the fault of the person(s) affected or any member of their party; and/or caused by the fault of a third party, and/or where caused by an event that could not have been reasonably foreseen or avoided.
12. The Property Kilchoan is located on the first floor by stairs and is not therefore suitable for Guests whose disabilities do not permit them to climb stairs.
GENERAL BOOKING DETAILS
Short breaks are for a minimum of 3 nights
Please use the online booking and payment system
Full payment will be taken but cancellations will be accepted up to one month before arrival date