Bookings are made and accepted on the following conditions:
1. The contract of letting is between the Owner of Kilchoan and the Guest.
2. This agreement is made on the basis that the property is to be occupied by holidaymakers and the holidaymakers acknowledge that the tenancy is granted by this agreement is not an assured tenancy and that no statutory periodic tenancy will arise when it ends.
3. A non-refundable deposit of £100 will be made at the time of booking.
4. Once a booking is confirmed the Guest is responsible for the full balance one month in advance before the booking is due to commence. Non-payment of the balance of the booking on or after the due date may be construed as a cancellation of the contract by the guest. Any cancellation made by the guest must be in writing by email or to the address listed on the website.
5. No pets are permitted.
6. No smoking is permitted.
7. The Holidaymakers shall keep the Property and all furniture and fixtures fittings and effects in or on the Property in the same state of repair as at the commencement of the holiday, and shall leave the Property in the same state of cleanliness and general order in which it was found. The Holidaymaker must report and pay to the Owner the cost of any damage or breakages made during the holiday occupancy. The Owner reserves the right to make a charge where guests have contravened the no smoking policy. This amount will be no more than the cost of cleaning.
8. The Holidaymakers right to occupancy may be forfeited without compensation if:
-More than the designated booked number of people attempt to take up occupation or if pets are brought into the Property.
-Overnight guests are entertained without the Owners express permission.
-Any activity is undertaken which is illegal, or may cause unreasonable damage, noise, behaviour or disturbance.
-Smoking in the designated no smoking property.
9. The Owner shall be allowed access to the Property at any reasonable time during the holiday occupancy.
10. Rentals of Kilchoan commence at 4pm on the day of arrival and terminate 10.00am on the day of departure. The arrival time should be arranged in advance.
11. The Owner of Kilchoan is not liable for any loss or damage to any of the Guest’s property or any member of the Guest’s party howsoever caused.
12. The Guest or members of his party cannot hold the Owner of Kilchoan liable for any personal injury/death howsoever sustained where the owner and/or her employees have used reasonable skill and care; and/or where caused by the fault of the person(s) affected or any member of their party; and/or caused by the fault of a third party, and/or where caused by an event that could not have been reasonably foreseen or avoided.
13. The Property Kilchoan is located on the first floor by stairs and is not therefore suitable for Guests whose disabilities do not permit them to climb stairs.
14. A damage deposit of £100 is required. This payment can be made either by cash, cheque, bank transfer or card before your arrival at the Property. This amount is fully refundable providing the property is left clean and tidy, that there have been no breakages, extra cleaning required or any extra people found to be staying at the property. The refund will be returned within 10 working days. If any extra costs have been incurred you will be notified in writing with the remainder of your damage deposit.
GENERAL BOOKING DETAILS
Weekly bookings are taken from Saturday to Saturday
Short breaks are for a minimum of 3 nights
Please use the online booking and payment system
Bookings are provisional and not confirmed until a deposit is received.
If you prefer not to use the online booking system please telephone +44 (0) 7968 655479 or email [email protected] Once you have checked availability with us and we have received a signed copy of the Bookings Terms and Conditions along with your deposit we will then confirm your booking.